My Dream Home

My dream home would be in France and it would be huge! First, it would be in a big huge garden with a big gate and lots of protection, sort of like a maze. Once you get past the huge bush maze and into the home area, It would have two large fancy doors and the house itself will be big as a house can be. You walk in, you will be greeted by my many dogs and it will be a large room in the front with soft couches and chairs. Each bedroom will have a theme. It could be ocean, which will be underground and you will have the ability to look at the actual ocean through your window but in an area where no humans can bother you and you will only see ocean life and animals. It could be the arcade room, with many games, a movie theater, a popcorn machine, cotton candy, drinks, and even your own show with performers only if chosen. Or, you could have a d.i.y design room where you could set everything up. Each bedroom will include a bathroom. Each regular hang out room will have a different theme too. You could be in the autumn evening room, which will have everything you need (including weather) for a nice fall night, that also includes a hot summer day room and a nice winter room too. Finally, outside will consist of its own roller coaster, huge dog house, and pool. Would you like to come stay?