Spring Break this Year!

This spring break, I did lots of things. First off, when I got home I celebrated. After a little while, I finished my series “Shatter Me”, which made me a little sad since I have been reading it since around October. Then, I hung out with my friends and watched movies on rainy days. After that, I spent a lot of the break relaxing and watching movies. I went to my stunt class and there I stunted and tumbled. Then, I packed like crazy for the snow with my friends, but somehow I ended up forgetting my snow boots and pants! After a little while of panicking, my mom lended me some of her pants and boots, and everything was great! After I was all situated, I went with my friends to play in the snow and we went sledding. However, it didn’t go exactly as planned, with my friend having to go completely in the cold lake water to retrieve her sled! After that, we relaxed in the hot tub and watched movies. However, things didn’t go according to plan when all of a sudden my friends got scared. Out of fear, they asked me to stay in one small bed with the other two of them. The next day, we relaxed and watched mystery and funny movies. After a long day of that, we got dinner. Finally, the next day we went home and I did all my homework and prepared to be back home!