Evil Twin

My throat was soothed. This lake was so refreshing, and cold too! “I should probably head back to my family.” I thought to myself. When all of a sudden, I saw it, I saw me! I yelled out, it smirked. “What-? Who-?” I began to question. But my feet acted before my words and thoughts and I was already off taking flight. I soared through the trees, avoided the logs so I wouldn’t trip, but soon enough my feet stopped and I flew. And when I turned around, it was right behind me! My evil twin! Destroying our habitat and I knew I would be blamed for it! Eventually I made it to a rock. My throat felt dry and like it was closing in on me, so pretty convenient that the river was right there. I drank and drank until finally, I felt good. I turned around slowly, wondering “Would he be there?” And I was correct. I had enough! We fought and fought and fought until eventually I saw my mom! “We caught dinner, you and your brother come home!” Oh no. It wasn’t my evil twin, but my brother. I cooled down and realized there was nothing to worry about, until I disappeared. Would I become an evil twin too?