Rad reading

For this month, I am reading “Unravel me” by Tereheah Mafi. This is the second book after the first “Shatter me” and the novella. In this book, Juliette is staying in omega point with other gifted people and their leader castle. In omega point, she goes through multiple tests for her abilities, but finally feels normal in a place full of other gifted people. As she struggles in this new area, having Adam as her only companion, she learns that Aaron Warner is indeed alive and well, how will Juliette ever get out of this mess of problems slowly stacking?

This book has really interested me. I have loved watching Juliette and Adam discover more and more about themselves and their abilities while at omega point. I am also very excited to find out more about what will happen with Warner and Juliette in this book.

My favorite character is Kenji. Kenji is funny and will always be light heartedly poking fun at Adam and Juliette. And Kenji is the one person okay with calming Juliette down after she tried to cause mass destruction. I loved watching his character development from kind of a mean dumb guy to a hardworking one who cares about Adam and Juliette.

My favorite quote was “I was the one who held you back.” Because it shows Kenji would risk it all for Juliette when she was panicking and almost destroyed omega point. This is also about the time when Juliette finds something out about Adam so it truly shows the emotion she has and how angry she was and how much she would do just to defend him.